Since its creation in 1999, the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations program has created exclusive motorcycle models for the most-discerning customers (i.e. those willing to spend the most to get the most), often using finishes, materials, technology and accessories that are only available on a CVO model. The Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain – the most displacement and power offered from the H-D factory – is exclusive to CVO models.
The new CVOTri Glidejoins the CVO Limited and CVO Street Glide models in the 2020 stable of limited-production, super-premium steeds from the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations program. Intended to be the ultimate touring trike, the 2020 CVO Tri-Glide model is the first three-wheel motorcycle to wear a ‘CVO’ badge.
The first CVO Tri-Glide model is a super-premium trike that offers distinctive style, powerful performance and long-haul touring capability. The premium touring suspension features front forks with dual- bending valve internal technology and emulsion technology rear suspension with a single-knob pre-load adjustment to dial in the ride to match luggage and passenger load. An integrated trunk offers 4.4 cubic feet and 50 pounds of storage capacity and is topped by a Tour-Pak luggage carrier. The CVO Tri-Glide model is equipped with the Trike-specific Reflex Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS).
Features of the CVO Tri-Glide model include:
- Tomahawk Contrast Cut cast aluminum wheels (front 19-inch and rear 18-inch diameter)
- KahunaCollection accessories: heated rider grips, pegs, rider and passenger floorboards, and muffler tips
- All LED Lighting: Daymaker headlamp, fog lamps, tail/brake lamps and signals
- Color-matched painted fairing duct
- Low-Profile windshield
- Clean front fender is trimmed to expose more of the custom front wheel
- Power locking trunk with interior light
- Heated rider and passenger seat covers
- Ventilator air cleaner and air cleaner insert
- Lighted hand controls
- Tour-Pak carrier dome light
- Tour-Pak carrier rack
- CVO motorcycle custom-fit luggage and a trunk organizer
- CB radio
The CVO Tri-Glide is offered in two paint options:
- Blizzard White with a three-stripe graphic pattern, Gray Contrast Cut wheels and Bright Chrome finishes.
- Black Stardust with a three-stripe graphic pattern, Gloss Black Contrast Cut wheels and Bright Chrome finishes.
MSRP for the 2020 CVO Tri-Glide is $48,999.
The CVO Limited model offers the ultimate in long-range touring comfort, luxury, and style. New features for the 2020 model include the Reflex Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS), new rider and passenger seat/backrest cover material and stitching, and new smoked mid-frame air deflectors.
There are three new paint/styling options available for the 2020 CVO Limited:
- Moonlight Blue with Deep Sea Blue Accents done with modern twist of two-tone and panel style paint highlighted by Satin Chrome and Bright Chrome finishes and new graphics and medallions; Tomahawk wheels finished in Contrast Gloss Black/Satin.
- Smokey Gray with Stormcloud Accents done with modern twist of two-tone and panel style paint highlighted by Gloss Black, Satin Black and Black Onyx finishes and new graphics and medallions; Tomahawk wheels finished in Contrast Denim Black/Gloss Black.
- Premium Sand Dune monotone finish with pearl topcoat and subtle graphics highlighted by Smoked Satin Chrome, Gloss Black and Black Onyx finishes; Tomahawk wheels finished in Gloss Black/Smoked Satin.
MSRP for the 2020 CVO Limited is $44,039.
The CVO Street Glide model is a pavement-hugging, premium hot rod bagger that combines muscular performance, insane custom detailing and an outrageous audio system.
New features of the 2020 CVO Street Glide model include:
- Fugitive cast aluminum wheels
- Low-profile two-piece fuel tank console
- Heavy Breather air cleaner with two paint treatments
- Smoked mid-frame air deflectors
- Billet fairing-mount mirrors
There are three new paint/styling options available for the 2020 CVO Street Glide model:
- Black Stardust Fade to Stormcloud with subtle graphic treatment highlighted by Satin Chrome and Bright Chrome finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Gloss Black/Satin. Ventilator air cleaner.
- Smokey Gray and Black Hole with new 1970s/race-inspired graphics highlighted by Gloss Black, Satin Black and Black Onyx finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Denim Black/Gloss Black. Gloss Black Heavy Breather air cleaner.
- Premium Sand Dune monotone finish with pearl topcoat and subtle graphics highlighted by Smoked Satin Chrome, Gloss Black and Black Onyx finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Gloss Black/Smoked Satin. Gloss Black Heavy Breather air cleaner.
MSRP for the 2020 CVO Street Glide model is $40,539. Find out more about the 2020 lineup here.